What would Blogtober be without questions about– you guessed it Fall! Now like my blog friend Rambling Woman –I was a bit worried that these would be similar questions about fall I have already answered… but if memory (and laziness to go back and check) serves me correct. I have, in fact, NOT answered these questions yet.
So here we go!
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
Sweater Weather from Bath and Body Works.
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
Definitely the leaves falling. Actually everything falling. The leaves. The temperature. The bugs outside 🤣
3. What is your all-time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
Hocus Pocus… but It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is a close second.
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
I am going to be a Zombie Flapper!
5. What is your favorite fall trend?
🤔 trend… hmm… all the leaves in decor.
Want to know what my least favorite trend is? Pumpkin Spice.
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
Hot chocolate and how it is now suddenly acceptable to drink it daily. Never mind yall coffee fanatics drinking a hot beverage year round.
7. What is your go-to fall beauty product? A must-have staple!
🤔 not sure I have a “fall” beauty product. I guess moisturizing chapstick? Hand sanitizer… fall scented sprays…
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
This time of year… pumpkin pie. The only kind of pumpkin spice I enjoy. Probably because its limited to this time of year only, so it makes it more savory!
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about them!
Hocus Pocus. On repeat. Trick-or-treating. I put my Christmas tree up November 1. I used to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade every single year as a kid.
This year we did a haunted house cookie kit I think we be our new tradition.
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
Yes and no. I love love the temperature this time of year– or rather the temperature it’s supposed to be. This year has been hot. I love that allergies are kind of at a stand still (knock on wood) which is nice when you have them year round. I can wear my boots and cardigans, and all my flowy don’t make me look fat layers. But I hate that there are more deer out on the road at night. And you blink and its Christmas.
The second step to this post is to tag five fellow bloggers to tackle these questions if they choose to do so. Here are five blogs I enjoy reading: